Job Title: Platform Architect.
A US based MNC providing investment banking and financial services. One of the largest banking institutions in the US having over $2 trillion in assets and is established brand on a global front.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Lead the design, development and implementation of complex payment services applications.
Promote design of re-usable components and services. Define and validate technical and business requirements.
· Unified Modeling Language (UML) software modeling methodology.
· Logical architecture: classes and objects, data model, data dictionary.
· DevOps process and best practices.
· Enterprise Architect (EA) utility.
· Knowledge of Mulesoft ESB. (plus)
Salary & Benefits:
Compensation designed to attract top talent. Benefits rank up there with the best of them including 401k Retirement Plans, Health, Dental and Vision, Paid Holidays / Vacation etc.
About US based MNC
A global Investment Management Corporation, also the world's largest leading Asset Manager with $6+ Trillion in assets under management and clients in over 100 Countries. 70 offices world-wide.