We are seeking a passionate implementation project associate for our flagship product CareControl to ensure flawless execution of product launches at each customer site. This skilled individual will work with cross-functional and cross-organization teams to deliver an exceptional end-to-end customer experience. The ideal candidate should be equal parts leader, project manager and creative thinker.
A successful implementation product associate is a natural leader and facilitator; is driven, organized and detail oriented; excels in program/ project management; communicates with ease at all levels; thrives in an ambiguous environment; is adept at facilitating actions and resolving conflicts; manages through relationships and influence; and displays grace under fire.
The job demands working under aggressive timelines to support broad and diverse project profiles with limited pre-disclosure. Non-standard business hours and some travel will be required.
What You Will Do
• Maintain integrity of product implementation through high level of confidentiality
• Coordinate and lead a localized meeting for internal and external leadership during key launches, including determining and assigning roles and responsibilities
• Clearly communicate status throughout product launches identifying risks and opportunities, up, down and across the organization
• Develop KPIs, scorecards and metrics to measure the success of each product release and implementation
• Drive postmortem analysis for each release to capture learning for continuous process improvement. Assess current business processes for improvement opportunities. Develop time dependency models for key release activities
What We Seek
• Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision at detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
• Experience managing complex set of deliverables with many interdependencies
• Strong project and program management skills from concept to build to test and delivery
• Technical savvy. Must have strong integrated systems understanding
• Combination of strategic thinker and hands on execution
• Maniacal attention to details
• Possesses excellent and effective written and verbal communication – including presentation skills
• Ability to navigate complex organizational structures to accomplish goals (influencer/consensus builder)
• Ability to create alignment across teams to drive to excellence
• Ability to maintain poise under pressure
• Ability to make quick decisions with excellent judgment when faced with issues that can impact company’s public image, financials, and customer service
• Ability to effectively manage in an environment with ambiguity and frequent changes in timeline and strategy
• Interpersonal savvy when interacting with internal partners and virtual team members
• CIS, Accounting with Information System focus preferred
MCT Technology Inc.
Job Location: Brea, California, US
Qualification and Misc.: bachelorsDegree
Salary Type: salaryPlusIncentives
Apply Directly from GigaJob for Faster Process: Link (GigaJob Apply)