Prestige institute in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia is currently recruiting HVAC Instructors to join immediately
To work and live in Jeddah which is one of primary resort cities and main entry point located on the coast of the Red Sea. Jeddah is known in the kingdom for its shopping districts, restaurants and cafe which is a very safe, welcoming and exciting city to live in, reflected by its mixed cultural society. Jeddah is called the bride of the red sea; it’s the largest city in the kingdom with a vast amount of hotels, beaches and resorts surrounding it.
Nationalities Preferred only: USA, UK, Irish, Canada, Australian and South Africa
The candidate must be skillful trainer to perform technical/ vocational training to students in the following HVAC subjects: hand tools – power tools – heating – air distribution systems – airside systems – chimneys, vents, and flues – hydraulic systems – air quality equipment – leak detection, evacuation, recovery, and charging – troubleshooting gas heating – troubleshooting – cooling – refrigerants and oils – compressors – metering devices – retail refrigeration systems – steam systems – water treatment – troubleshooting oil heating – troubleshooting heat pumps – troubleshooting accessories – HVAC drawings – air system balancing – indoor air quality – energy conservation equipment – system startup and shutdown – heating and cooling system design – alternative heating and cooling equipment – applied math – physics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Present lectures and conduct discussions to students according to class schedule. Use of visual aids, such as graphs, charts, videotapes, and PowerPoint slides is required to deliver knowledge and increase competence.
2. Prepare outlines of instructional programs and training schedules and fulfill course goals.
3. Plans and supervises work of students, individually or in small groups, in shop or laboratory & monitor the use of tools and equipment.
4. Provide individualized instruction and tutorial during workshop and lab work
5. Tests and evaluates achievement of student in technical knowledge and trade skills to determine progress, provide feedback, and make suggestions for improvement.
6. Administer oral, written, or performance tests to measure progress and to evaluate training effectiveness.
7. Prepare reports and maintain records such as student grades, attendance rolls, and training activity details.
8. Conduct on-the-job training classes or training sessions to teach and demonstrate principles, techniques, procedures, or methods of designated subjects.
9. Select or develop teaching aids such as books, materials, supplies, multimedia visual aids, or study materials.
10. Serve on institute committees when needed, such as, curriculum revision, workshop equipments or course requirements.
11. Keep abreast of developments in their field to integrate relevant information into training programs by reading current literature, talking with colleagues, and participating in professional organizations, activities, conferences, seminars, and training sessions.
12. Advise students on course selection, career decisions, and other academic and vocational concerns.
13. Develop curricula and plan course content and methods of instruction.
– Bachelor degree in engineering and 5 years of industrial experience.
– Diploma, Technician Certificate, Board Certification and a minimum of 7 years industrial experience, technical/vocational or OJT experience preferred.
– English language and computer skills are preferred.
– Knowledge Arabic language is an advantage.
Salary ($42000 – $54000 US Dollars / year) ($3500-$4500 /month) depending on qualifications and experience (tax free)
Local Transportation: unless provided by client in kind, an allowance of one thousand (1000) Saudi Riyal per month will be given.
Annual Housing Allowance: unless provided by client in kind, an allowance of equal to three (3x) times of the basic monthly salary.
Medical Insurance: the Employee and his family will, at client’s expense, participate in the standard health and medical benefit program and policies offered by client, subject to eligibility rules and the terms of the applicable insurance plans and policies, as they exist or modified from time to time.
End-of-Service Award: half-month wage for each of the first five (5) years and a month wage for each of the following years. The end-of-service award will be calculated on the basis of the last wage and the employee will be entitled to an end-of-service award for the portions of the year in proportion to the time spent on the job.
Payment Method: the employee will receive a monthly package wage payable on a monthly basis during the term of his service (the monthly package includes the basic salary, housing allowance, local transportation allowance). Payments shall be made on the first business day of each month following the month for which it is due.
Paid Annual Vacation: the company will provide thirty (30) days paid vacation at the end of every year of service, in addition to all public holidays of Saudi Arabia as determined by the Ministry of Labor.
Repatriation Tickets: a maximum of four economy air tickets, if needed, for the employee, his wife and two dependent children below 18 years as annual repatriation during vacation between Jeddah and the employee’s actual point of origin.
Summary of Duties: Employees appointed to Instructor position are required to carry out a teaching load of 25 to 30 contact hours per week. It is expected that all client faculty members participate in other activities that include but are not limited to Committee work, faculty professional development, course development and Institute wide exam invigilation.
The official client work days of the week are Saturday to Wednesday, 6-8 hours a day
The initial contract will be for two (2) year effective as of the beginning of the joining date and renewable at the beginning of the next academic year according to the terms of the detailed contract.
Interviews are starting this week. Please contact us as soon as possible you need to apply immediately so we can get you in the list Speak to you soon please feel free to contact me if you need any more information.
Middle East Recruitment
Job Location: , , US
Qualification and Misc.: bachelorsDegree
Salary Type: salaryFixed
Apply Directly from GigaJob for Faster Process: Link (GigaJob Apply)