- Handle daily management of the Department including the achievement of the Department’s objectives and functions, performance, division of labor, conduct and morale of subordinate staff.
- Ensure the Company ‘s daily operations for boutique production and business run smoothly.
- Educate the operations team on best practices, company policies and service / operational excellence standards
- Develop a productive, profitable and good work performance environment for employees.
- Identify and solve operational issues.
- Lead the operations team to ensure excellent operational and great customer service.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines for staff.
- Monitor operating costs, risks and auditing activities.
- Assist in the human resource development of subordinate staff including interviewing, recruiting, training, performance appraisal, promotion and termination activities of production / operations staff.
- Determine staffing needs, work assignments and schedules for ongoing / new projects.
- Ensure facilities in the work area are clean and safe.
- Evaluate current operating strategies and recommend improvements.
- Generate operational reports for management as required.
- Perform other duties as directed by the upper management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in related area.
- At least three (2) years experiences in operational field.
- Strong interpersonal, good analytical skills, multitasking and effective communication skills
- Able to commit with the task given.
- Able to be ready (stand by) when needed especially during weekend or holiday.