Our Client is a leader in Automation Technology. They have progressed to become a diversified industrial enterprise and a world leader in sensing technology, intrinsic safety, and explosion protection technology.
Responsible for pursuing and managing projects both domestically and globally.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for the development and growth of sales within the NA region.
2. Coordinates the Triad’s project pursuit activities working directly with local and Global counterparts.
3. Actively involved in project pursuit strategies.
4. Keeps the GPP CRM data current and ensures that local project data is correct in CRM.
5. Follow the regulations set forth by the GPP organization.
6. Recommends sales forecasts and objectives for personnel.
7. Provides upper level sales support to the sales force in product pursuit opportunities.
8. Supports Global Account Manager team and executes assigned responsibilities as required to
support our global sales and marketing efforts.
9. Recommends and communicates to GAM policies and price structure to support local and global
10. Recommends pricing strategies for project sales.
11. Tracks and summarizes for management project opportunities and potential financial impact on a
12. Implements business plans for individual clients and/or products within these accounts.
13. Makes sales calls as required either independently or with personnel.
14. Provides feedback on competitive products or tactics.
15. Recommends product development needs to support growth within these accounts.
16. Maintains detailed records and prepares communications as needed.
17. Interacts professionally on a regular basis with staff, vendors and the general public.
18. Assumes additional responsibilities and performs special projects as needed or directed
Education, Training and/or Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Marketing.
2. Minimum 5 to 7 years sales experience with at least 2 years in a global environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the use of the intranet and internet.
2. Developed analytical and problem solving abilities.
3. Ability to read, write and interpret reports and business correspondence for a diverse audience.
4. Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
5. High degree of initiative and independent judgment.
6. Ability to express self effectively and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
7. Ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail and good follow-up skills.
8. Self-motivated, proactive and solution focused.
9. Ability to tactfully and effectively deal with public and staff in a personable and professional manner.
10. Maintains a high level of energy and a consistent positive attitude.
11. Ability to work alongside other employees within all levels of the organization.
12. Well-developed presentation skills.
13. Ability to work and communicate in a global setting.
Our Company is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages all qualified candidates to apply for any position we currently have open. We offer competitive compensation, outstanding benefits and the professional advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
“All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines”.
Job Location: Houston, Texas, US
Qualification and Misc.: bachelorsDegree
Salary Type: salaryFixed
Apply Directly from GigaJob for Faster Process: Link (GigaJob Apply)