Contract Position -Genesys Architect – Bristol- UK
Location: Bristol, UK
Rate: As per market
Start Date: 10th Sep 18
Duration: 6 Months
Genesys Architect/ Senior Genesys Architect
Technical Consultant with 12 years of experience in Solutioning & executing Large and Medium Contact centers based on Genesys, Avaya, NICE etc. in various geographies. The Consultant is expected to have experience of Due Diligence, Design, Development, Migration, Managed Services Operations and support RFI/Ps/Proactive Bids.
Primary Job Functions:.
· Work on complex Contact Centre Transformation, ADMS, PS projects & assists PreSales-Solution during RFI/RFP/RFQs, Proactive Pitches
· Design Contact Centre Platforms on Premise and Cloud based on Genesys : Inbound, Outbound, Routing, Reporting, WFM, Recording , eservices, Social Media
· Interact with CTO/AVP level and present the Due Diligence report, Solution Defense/debate.
· Identify design flaws, read/parse Log files, Alerts/alarms and conclude if technical challenges are due to Design or Human or Environmental issues in customers’ Ecosystem
· Work along with Delivery teams, guide them during escalations, extract their experiences over Slides/White papers and propagate to other customers
· Read various Analyst reports from Gartner, Market-Market, DMG consulting and deriving meaningful conclusion and articulating that to the customer
· Solutioning of Premise based Contact Centre: Genesys CIM 8.x
· Solutioning of Cloud based Contact Centre : Genesys Cloud , Cisco HCS or Avaya Ocean
· Have PS and MS experience in CCT modules like Inbound, Outbound, IVR Development, NLP, Voice Biometrics, Workforce Management, Voice/Screen Recording, Agent Desktop Development, Agent Scripting, Reporting: Real-time, Historical and Analytics, Speech, Text and Desktop Analytics, SBC, Load balancers, SIP trunks, CRM integrations
· Familiar with application of AI-ML, RPA techniques in the CC space
· Additional experience of Cisco UC, MS S4B, Genband will be an advantage
· Technical Project Management
· Comparative analysis of OEMs in CC space
· Build/Execute best practices in space of CC & CX
· Build Custom Solutions in CC space and try to sell them via Regional Sales
· Knowledge/ Experience of Transitions, Process Enhancement, ADMS ( Agile, Waterfall, DevOPS), techhnical Audit benchmarking Projects
· Create commercials models – TnM, FP, Outcome based, Transaction based
· Clear with Cloud Concepts on AWS/MA Azure
Qualifications and Availability
Experience: Minimum 12 Technical Consultancy & Presales in the CC Space.
Education: BE or B-Tech, BS in Computer Science, Telecommunication & Information Technology
Desired Certifications: Architect/Consultant Level Certifications in Genesys, Avaya, NICE, VerintCertification