The HR Administrator will support business unit stakeholders by providing first line support for HR issues, concerns, benefits and programs. This individual will be responsible for communicating and responding to basic policy and procedure inquiries, benefits questions, and executing daily administrative duties. The individual will also act as a support to the HR Business Partner with onboarding & people management.
What you’ll do:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as employment contracts
- Facilitate induction and HR meetings as and when required
- Provide on the ground business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR Business Partner and local stakeholders
- Build equity with stakeholders and resolve/highlight concerns in a timely manner
- General HR Administrative tasks include: maintain HR paperwork, act as a SPOC for office inventory, facilitate travel logistics when needed, coordinate for payroll related queries
Who you are:
- Individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Outstanding ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and take initiative
- Preferred candidates with relevant experience or experience in a similar role
About Cactus Communications Pvt.Ltd.
CACTUS provides scientific writing services to the Top 10 global pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device companies. The team comprises writers with advanced degrees in medicine or life sciences. We are recognized for our expertise in providing publications and medcom services to global client teams from the US, UK, Germany, and Japan, among other geographies. CACTUS is a performance-driven company that offers excellent professional and personal growth opportunities to its people.
The work environment is very employee-friendly, and CACTUS was placed 1st among mid-sized Indian companies in the 2017 Great Places to Work survey: http://bit.ly/2uiJmUv
Connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook to remain abreast with the latest developments.