We are looking for Full and Part Time Customer Service Brand Agents to work from home! No experience is required for this opportunity – we provide fully paid training!
Our Home Agents have ideal work life with the ability to balance home, school, and work to fit busy lifestyles! We are growing and looking for amazing people to join our team! Our training programs are delivered virtually and fully paid, so you may attend from your home office.
What you need to get started working from home in our next training class:
- Home Computer/Desktop with Windows Operating System (OS) – Mac/Apple computers and OS not supported
- USB Headset for use with your computer
- High Speed internet connection wired to the computer
- A quiet space to work, free from background noise
We offer great benefits and incentives, in addition to working from home!
- Fully Paid Training online with live instructors!
- Pay increases at 6 months and annually from start date
- Flexible environment to meet your busy life!
- Incentive programs to supplement your income!
- Lucrative commission plan – we have part time employees making hundreds of $$$ more a month!
What are the responsibilities?
- Answer incoming calls/e-mails/voicemails, respond to customer questions / complaints / program inquiries; ensure all inquiries are handled and documented per the program protocol in a timely, accurate, and professional manner
- Accurate data entry in consumer database per the program requirements
- Friendly and professional customer service in all customer and co-worker interactions
- Be on time and a team player to meet the customer needs
- Adhere to security and technical requirements at all times
- Meet the key performance metrics of quality, productivity, and attendance per the program requirements
- Other support as required
- Minimum of some High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of experience/education;
- Meet and maintain our home office technical requirements
- Excellent professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills including the ability to navigate the Internet and other computer programs with ease;
- Ability to sit for long periods of time and duration of shift
- Ability to hear, speak, and use a headset; use a phone
- Ability to type and use a mouse/computer
- Ability to multitask (speak and type at the same time)
DOE: Pay will depend on experience.
To Become A Member: Please visit mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select theCustomer Service WAH Job Bank Registry to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client. Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLDanielleA on your registration submission.
Please feel free to consult with us if you have further job related questions about our company at 1-405-418-6160.